In this article we take a look at a membership site that has been designed for a community that started as an offline newsletter for childrens book writers.
Membership Strategies in Use
Premium Only Content
There are no levels of free content available. To access the site people must sign up for a monthly or annual subscription.
Premium Course as Bonus
Rather than sell a front end course for writing childrens books the CBI Clubhouse offer their complete premium step-by-step course to everyone who signs up as a paid member of the site.
Premium Monthly Newsletter
Every month members can log in to download a new premium newsletter. This can be downloaded and printed which could be preferred by more traditional authors who may not be web savvy or enjoy reading online.
Every member gets access to their active forums. This helps to create a sense of community and support which members will rarely want to leave.
You can click on any item to find out more…
- BackupBuddy – WordPress Backups
- Google Analytics – Site Statistics
- Wishlist Member – Membership System
- Cartpauj PM – Private Messaging Plugin
- WordPress Audio Player – Plays MP3s & Audio
- Pippity Lead Generation – Email Popup Plugin
- Pointelle Slider – Premium Slider Plugin
- Stick Admin Bar To Bottom WordPress Plugin
- Wishlist Tabs – Adds Tabbed Sidebar Widget
- WordPress Admin Bar Improved
- Better WordPress Minify – Speed Improvements
- BranfordMagazine Mobile Responsive Theme